Sunday, November 2, 2008

But what have you done for me lately?

So, my friends, I've been pretty absent from this blog, but no more! I have for you a mondo post that will somehow encapsulate everything cool since September began.

I am still with Andy. And that's pretty great. Not terribly much else to say other than things have been pretty great. He has been DJing everywhere recently, and I have been along for most of it, being supportive and dancing by my lonesome.
He can be found at:
His blog
His music blog
His radio show's podcast upload
His radio show (Wed 10p-12a)


I have a new-found obsession with food blogging and have gone a little nuts creating brand new things to feed myself with.

In the past month I have made:

Apple Blackberry crumble (no pics or links, sorry friends)
Butternut Squash and carmelized onion galettes
(original recipe) (no pics :()
Chocolate cupcakes with Peppermint Buttercream frosting
(original recipes) (My version featured left)

I made this last one for my only truly successful House event (I'm an RA this year D:) which was Urban Capture the Flag. Only 8 residents showed but they really enjoyed themselves and desperately want to do it again when it snows. I am, of course all for it. Goodness knows how much I love tackle sports. SO few people turned out that everyone ended up getting a cupcake. The winners just go two.

Lemon Crusted Chicken on fresh bed o'greens (which is dinner at mi casa this evening)

And not least I am about to embark on the dessert which I plan to take to Rory's:

Apple Cinnamon Cupcakes (original recipe) drizzled with caramel


Also!
I recently went to New Hampshire with Rory and Tom. Id est, pic spam.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, food, friends and good times!

I miss you and now I'm hungry and want to drag myself up there for this delicious food. Because, you know, I need calories. And delicious cake.

Kate G. said...

Shagun come back! I will feed you anything you want (I now have a deft hand with Thai curries and desserts)

Nicole said...

yay for fun blog! :) Hooray! :) I <3 the pictures. :) We need to hang out soon..i feel like i only see you in 450 and that makes me sad. :'(

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.