Sunday, November 23, 2008

I see what you did there

Say it ain't so!

Cake? In coffee cups? The microwave?! What the hell kind of recipe is this?

This is what you make when you are craving cake but don't want to bake a huge one because you won't eat it before you have to move out for Thanksgiving. THAT'S RIGHT.

5 minute chocolate cake
(recipe)

That stove in the background? DON'T NEED IT.

Into the microwave it goes!

And now its in my mouth UWAAAAAAH

And I threw together some peanut butter frosting at the last minute to frost it! Kind of eye-balled it so it was really cream-cheesy, but delicious.

So I guess dorm living doesn't have to suck so hard for those of you who don't have kitchens yet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You know what, all the brownies I made two days ago now are gone but...NOW I DO NOT NEED MY PAN AND OVEN!!

If I put on 5 pounds in the next month, I am blaming you. I'm gonna try to toss in my tablespoon of cinnamon (which I do to brownie mixes and chocolate anything) and see what happens...

Nicole said...

I seriously just saw this on a different website like yesterday... no lie. I was just telling my sister about it. How ironic!! :)

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.