Saturday, January 10, 2009

Locked in... with brownies

As an RA, I sometimes get assigned a really really shitty shift. Usually I can plan out this shitty shift and put it on a day that I wouldn't mind having it on. Aparently though, if you exercise your right to come back early from break, you are auto-assigned the worst shift possible. This happened to me.

I had planned to spend most of the day miserable, until my friend Liberty, also an RA, IMed me. She got my attention by talking about baking, and the next thing I knew she had come over and we were making some heavenly cream cheese brownies.

YEAHHHHHHH

Oh, they were tasty

Here's the recipe!

Grilled Brownies
(don't worry, we didn't grill them. I don't even know why they're called this.)

They turned out fluffy and cake-y, which, if you know me, is not my ideal brownie. I like them dense and fudge-y. But after I got over that, I found them a pleasant, tasty surprise. Try it!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Aww I miss you guys! Looks like you had a fun time. Can't wait to see you! :)

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.