Thursday, January 15, 2009

WHOOPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE pies

How do bakers get over boys?

Me? I bake all the things that remind me of them and try to make a completely new memory for it. I got the chance to do that the other day when Rory came over with a mission. A mission to bake.

So we baked motherfucking PUMPKIN WHOOPIE PIES WITH MAPLE CREAM CHEESE FILLING. BIG FAT ONES. (recipe)

Who needs boys when I can be fat?

Anyway. Classes began yesterday. So far I have attended all of them. I feel pretty good about my Thursday classes. I'm waffling on that computer science class though. What's the point now anyway?

I'm over boys; lets move on to men finally please.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.